R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 09:58 AM
EricF
Tech Master

Originally Posted by odpurple
Bruce has been getting ranked on a lot lately for not keeping up with emails and calls. Maybe its not the best method, but IMO he can either sit and answer emails and phone calls all day long, or work on the product. SpeedMerchant is by all reports a small operation whose sales have increased dramatically due to the car's recent successes at some big races. He's always swamped trying to get product out and getting ready for the next race. I'm a relatively old customer have to wait a long time to get orders sometimes. But he always comes through, even if I don't hear from him. He's also one of the nicest and most helpful people in RC racing. Personally, I have always found the wait well worth it.
That's all fine and good, but when your a shop owner and your trying to carry someone product for sell because you've had several customers asking for it. He could at the very least reply to the fax or email sent letting you know that he at least received the correspondence.

It seems to me that getting him to talk anyone about carrying his products has always been a issue and its not due to the recent success that they've had. jmo.

E