R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BEWARE OF DINBALL!!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 11:34 PM
YR4Dude
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I've ordered from them direct and I've ordered from them throught E-bay. When I order from them direct, there are no issues with out of stock product or shipment delays. They are very carefull about shipping the product to the right place because they are very stringent in shipping to verified addresses. My last order came via registered mail which I had to sign for the package.

However, when I ordered from them on E-bay, I did have a problem. They advertised selling an 1/8 part with carbon radio plate shown in pic provided. What I received was that part with an aluminium radio plate. When I e-mailed them, their reply was that the picture was an error and they would be glad to ship me the carbon fiber part at an additional charge. I wasn't pleased with that response so I decided to send my business elsewhere to www.Precisionrc.com.

However, Dinball has many good deals worth going back to. Try ordering from them directly from their site www.rcmart.com instead of through E-bay. You might get better handling and you'll not have any issues with items that are out of stock because those items won't be listed or will not fill in the shopping cart.