R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI R40 Nitro Car Forum
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 10:50 AM
Rapid Roy
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Artificial-I
Holy ****. I know a lot of guys who do this on ebay. Always saying Hara....I got lucky and the two I bid for were hara. Got one for 300 and 350. So now I have 3 of them.

The main thing that let me know they were hara kits though is they had the box pictured that was taken from there own camera, another had halfway assembled the kit and from that I could clearly see the hara chassis and parts.

Good luck. Either way you wont end up paying for it. You can call paypal and just tell them it was a grossly incorrect dexcription and they will refund you. What will end up happening is you just need to send it back to him with confirmation from usps. This will allow them to see that and they will go ahead and refund you.

Id wait on him a few days though to see if he does a refund cause that will be a tad easier and faster. But if it even came down to it someone from paypal would come out and confirm its a different kit...etc etc. So your pretty much covered.
Just wanted to keep you up to date. I got a full refund from the guy (ebay store) for the auction price plus shipping. I did have to pay $21 to ship the whole mess back to him though. I am glad that the entire issue is closed though.