R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - No more improvement?!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 09:43 AM
Tornado_Racing
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have a solution. Go to Sam's Club Warehouse and venture back in the hardware/automotive section. Wander the isles until you find the spray can section. Pick you up a few cans of "Better Driver" and "Better Mechanic". Sam's has them available in a 6-pack.

When you get to the track spray your self heavily with the "Better Mechanic" and start wrenching away. When your ready to hit the track spray yourself with the can of "Better Driver". Don't over do it as you need to save a little extra for race time. Don't show your hand until you have to............

Disclaimer:
These products have been known to cause serious itching, rectal bleeding, frequent violent tempers, and in a few cases "big head" disorder. If you experience any of these conditions "continue using the sprays" and consult your doctor or local bar.

Just playin' around guys but on a serious note, I have always found playing video games has always helped me with hand/eye coordination. I usually spent all night playin' games and felt a bit sharper the next day racing.