R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Desert Racer: Add another to the list of scammer scumbags!
Old 09-14-2006, 09:48 AM
jamesbernatchez
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Well i was going to be quiet about this but I just cant.

I deal daily on RCCA fourms and have over 1100 posts. Ive done a huge amount of buying/selling/trading on that forum. I ship everything Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Not one of my packages has taken over 3 days to get to where it is supposed to go. If he actually asked for delivery conformation/signature conformation and insurance then the post office stamps them and runs them through the machine. He has to do nothing to them except take them and hold on to them. These #'s are also printed on the receipt. This whole, "they are going to email me the tracking number" is BS....they NEVER DO THAT! And the fact that he says he went to the post office and shows its delivered...makes me wonder even more....why couldnt he get the # from them at that time...it would clearly be shown on their computer. I hate to say it...but you have been shafted. He has been asked multiple times to produce the tracking #'s and guess what...he never did!!!

This is part of Desert Racers post:

I went to my USPS and when I filled out the slip I marked for conformation. So when the package would get there I would get a email stating that it has gotten to you.
Are you on crack You marked what??? There is nothing to fill out or mark. As long as the delivery address is marked on the envelope/box you just tell them how you want it shipped and any tracking and what not and they take care of it. You stand there and pay!!

From looking at all of Desert Racers posts here is my conclusion- He is a young kid and has scammed you. He cannot get his story straight and has no proof he shipped out. Dont expect to get your arms.....he either never had them or never shipped them out.

I might not have alot of posts on this forum but if your registerd on RCCA take a look at my feedback to see what kind of person I am and you can take that into account when you read this post

http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/f...play.php?f=228

You'll notice on the first page alone there are about 5 transactions with me and more on the second and third page. As a seller I always try to treat people the way I want to be treated. Im sick of seeing threads on people being scammed. More often than not......its younger people doing it. For future transactions talk to people on the phone....have an address(obviouslly you did) and just see what type of people they seem like.

Good luck to you Cyberacer. I hope you come out on top in the end

Oh and Desert Racer...if you produce a receipt/slip showing it was delivered and have proof it was..then i apoligize about what i have said....

until then...........................your a douche