R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pantoura, 1/10 Pan Car, 2S LiPo, Brushless, Tips and Tricks.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:46 AM
John Stranahan
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Pro-ten-Holland - Thanks. I have tried different front tires, but only have pink magenta and purple at this time. Note that corner exit spins got worse with a harder tire, but mid corner spins were less frequent with a harder tire and only occur now when the sauce wears off. The corner exit spin problem is solved. Might need a tire slightly harder than purple now that I am saucing part of the front tire. I can also go to .024 front spring. The front axle nuts nylon lock barely engages the threads fully as is. Not sure I can go wider. Are your suggested shims to go inside the inner part of the axle by removing the axle from the steering block?

That low roll center kit might help me. I ordered one up. Thanks for the links. I took a look at the thrust bearing, It looks like you should still use the Bellville washers with it just like in Losi Diffs. Are there enough threads to do this. I do see that it is more succeptible to dirt entry than using the standard bearing which has seals.

Last edited by John Stranahan; 09-18-2006 at 08:37 AM.