R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FAST RC WORLDS??????????????
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 01:54 PM
TECH CONTROL
Tech Initiate

Default You maybe right?

I will concede that there appears to be a very large number of already established Carpet races and the fun of those races fits in with what you guys really want. I apologize but we are truly interested in presenting this to NON RACERS with the Knowledge that this is how you grow the sport. I am sure you will be attending a big race soon...I will be at one also maybe we will meet. I am going to count the non racers there. I will be surveying the number of potential new RTR customers that put their "HEADS ON THE RACE." That is how we will grow this sport NEW blood. We believe that fresh faces will fall in love with the SPORT like you did but we must expose them and TV is not coming till Non-Factory Sponsors get hooked up with this SPORT. Their motto is who sees it and how many? Do they get excited? Is it a growing Sport or stuck? If you were us and lets say Addis has a VP of Marketing that wants to attend a race and see the crowds reaction so his company can sponsor a 6 figure race in a year or so where would you send him to see that race?

Sorry but we are a business that invests into winning ventures and will do it like a business. We never will post names until we get checks or commitments. A hundred plus filled out registrations means nothing without cash behind them. That's the way you do BUSINESS in our circles. I went through all the registrations submitted and never saw yours'. You could have done that to show interest without paying hence the comment about you never coming. I am sorry for that statement. Please forgive me that transgression.

Everyone told us that the carpet indoor was the first group to go after. We believed - so we did. We run our business like a business. Our mission is to grown the SPORT. That is the fundamental reason for our events. If the event can't grow the SPORT don't do it! Don't embarrass the drivers or sponsors. Make it a class event where all partnerships are respected. The Spectators, The Drivers and the New Sponsors as well as the industry supporters.

If you have any positive suggestions on how to put the Sport you love before thousands or so new families please give us your advice. We never turn down good advice. Also pass it on to the other people running races as that will make RC's grow faster. Thanks for the input to date and I look forward to your future entries.

Have a great day