R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - what happems when brushless takes over?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 02:12 PM
vtl1180ny
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
You just contradicted your self in this post. Sponsored drivers dont take the fun out of this hobby.....YOU YOURSELF is the ONLY person that should be able to take the fun out of this "hobby" as you put it.

Telling people there is no "next level" is a crock as well. How do you think guys like Hara, Cyrul, Burch, etc got to where they are now? Just handed it to them on a platter...HELL NO!! They worked their tails off racing, learning and PRACTICING to become the best at what they do....just as you would at anything if you are trying to advance!!

Just because YOU consider this a Hobby doesnt mean that it should be by everoyone who either dreams of one day being a "Pro" racer or some sort of manufacture.

EA
That would never happen you are just reading it wrong...

Im in a mood today so you'll have to forgive my outbursts... My wife just ignores me except for the fact that she decided she needs an MBA and is going to nightschool and I am stuck in the house with a psychopathic toddler.... I was going to go bash in the street but he's in his high chair coloring and I don't want to move him... Hahahah....

Mr Novak, would you sponsor someone who enjoys winning the C main??? Actually we're lucky some days to have a B main in TC...