R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated 1/8 buggy !!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 07:20 PM
octane3117
Tech Initiate

Default AE 1/8 scale

there has been work going on for this car for nearly 1 1/2 years. 6 mos. on the board and once its finally released it will have a year of track testing. when thunder tiger bought into team ass. it mostly was for the production factor and allow team ass. to get new cars out faster since they will be able to make the peices faster. but the designs for team ass. will still be from the same people. the car looks nothing like a thunder tiger, it also has no real similarities to any other car. it will be a c-hub design but from there it a combo of about four different cars. as team ass. had their top drivers test every 1/8 that was out last summer for nearly a month get their input on what parts they liked of those cars and made subtle changes to their design then began producing it. if anything you may see the next ttr to be more like the team ass. car. i have known of this process for just over a year, but cant say who gave it to me as that would not be right. but i was one of the team drivers that was in the test process last summer that i described.

good luck