R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin
Thread: Tekin
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Brad_J
Tech Rookie

Default Tekin

Over the summer I purchased three G11 Pro's for all my cars because they are the best built speed controls on the market IMO. When I bought my first one Tekin said that there was no need for a capacitor because their speed controls could handle the low turn mods. Well after a couple blow ups from other G11 owners they realized they had a problem and admitted it on their website and advised current owners on what they should do until they come out with their own capacitor.

They since have released a cap for their speed controls and include them now with the G11 speed controls. Since I bought my speed controls before this all went down I didn't have get any caps. I asked what I needed to do to get caps for my speedos and they got my mail address and sent me 3 caps free of charge. They also sent me a bunch of extra stickers and a really nice team hat.

This is the kind of things that really make customers happy. They went out and admitted there was a flaw with their product and they went above and beyond what they needed to do to fix it and keep this customer satisfied.