R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fullthrottle Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 06:38 AM
SRW141
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Great job. Keep on showing them what Full Throttle is made of. You will get them next time. That's what I like about indoor racing. No rain. We had a big race rained out this year. It sucks.

Originally Posted by tmdriverwannabe
Ok, heres the results from the first use of the Full Throttle HP! We raced at the Hobby haven off road shootout on saturday, unfortunatley we only got to race 3 quals in stock classes and 2 in mod before we got rained out, trophys were passed out by qualifying order which sucks cuz i always run better in themains LOL Heres the results" Tyler qualified and took 2nd in novice, Josh qualified 10th in stock truck(over 20 entries) and 10th in stock buggy in his first attempt at regular classes at a trophy race, I qualified 3rd in stock buggy 1.2 sec out of first, 2nd in mod truck less than a second out, and 4th in mod buggy only 3 sec off tq. The full throttle co-27 stock motors were awesome and the fastest there, everyone was asking what kind of a motor it was and where i got em! They even tech'd mine after first qualifier cuz they thought it was illegal!LOL thats what fast motors and batts will get ya, thanks again for the awesome horsepower bill, cant wait for chillicothe next month to put it on display again.