R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 07:21 PM
RobS
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by A_Stratus
I just got an update on how Jeff and Mike Moore are doing at the Fastcats Vegas Pre-Race. Here it is...

"Hey Aaron,

Good to here from ya'! We are doing ok. Jeff's 6th in 19T and I'm 10th or 9th...can’t remember exactly. He's 7th in mod I think. I really like my car in 19T, I've just made some mistakes and got tangled up with some traffic in my last qualifier. I would've moved up a bit if I had a cleaner run.

Andy is gradually getting faster in mod. Dave J, Keven, Martin, Corey, Chicky are all very fast in mod right now. So Andy's got some work to do. Jeff has struggled a little in mod too. He's broke a few times. There's only 1 heat of mod anyway, so they'll both make the show. There's 30 or so in 19T!!! This is the biggest class of the event.

Anyway, check out liverc tomorrow! I noticed you and Rob on there today. We need a cheering section!!! Go eXpress!!!

TTYL

MM "
Too bad we'll be doing racing of our own tomorrow, so they'll have to do without us...lol

I wish I was there with them, the way I've got my touring car handling I think I would do pretty good. Good luck to both of them tomorrow!