R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 10:21 AM
Marty Peterson
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Cool. Here email me at [email protected] or call me at 630 220 1157 best time before 4pm or after 7pm central time and we can go more into a detailed reply ok.

the car was first tested with the Tamiya arms and drives and then the HPI Pro4 arms and drives and now we have the Hot body stuff on order I have a set here, and they are all the same! or I should say in size.

I have a 4 set of the Yokomo BD arms and drives and so on coming in for Jonn and Fred to give them the adjustments they want, we will offer the same to everyone but I want them to get here first.

All Chassis will have holes to mount the suspension arms from Tamiya HPI and Cyclone They are all the same holes. and I think the BD suspension will work as well.

So we will offer a standard setup with Cyclone arms and C-hubs and Knuckles
Shafts. (same as HPI) people are asking me all of the time what will they do if there are no HPI arms Tamiya HPI Cyclone and I think Yokomo all mount the same.
We have our own diffs housings and will run the Cyclone gears it will still be the same drive system with a new motor and spur mount (weight is the thing here) Lighter - same diff mounts and bearings it will come with 2 diffs 1 oneway and a center oneway.

The standard Chassis kit will be made of a 2.0mm Upper and lower Chassis.

Now the Yokomo suspension might be offered as a upgrade or an upgrade to your order ok.

see pictures

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 08-03-2008 at 12:45 PM.