R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Br00d Racing Motors
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 04:06 PM
idar66
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up re order

thanks for that peter and i aplogise for calling you scott in last post, i appreciate the fact that you redone my order and sent next day this will be the first lost package ive ever had, so thanks heaps for doing that for me as i really like your products and dont want to miss out on running them, thats why its important to me to get this sorted as im wanting to do alot more business in the future, also i would like to explain that what i was meaning about sending out orders within 3 to 8 days , i would expect that it would take a few days to build and prepare orders i was more meaning that it would be great to have your website have more info on orders, ie like still building mtr or waiting on parts, or order sent with date, as its the not knowing thats frustrating, i also realise that there is a great demand for your products which means you have a good customer base which should only get better, so i aplogise if i offended anyone, it can get quiet frustrating when you really need stuff and it does not arrive, so thanks eddie peter garrett for getting things sorted for me i cant wait to recieve my order as guys here running brood stuff are flying, cheers