Thread: V-ONE S Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 09:34 PM
squizzytaylor
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Traitor!!!

Originally posted by NitroJoe
Squizzy!!

How dare you called me a traitor? I said that I was thinking to get a MTX-3 that all. For that in the future I will be my next car to compete w/ you and will beat your behind. Just kidding Mr. Squizz, Sir. I got my 2 speed today. It seems that the big washer the 1 that you put in after the clutch did not touch the clutch at all. I am not sure it that corrected or not. Anyway, I am still depressing right now. . It’s still too cold and I can not test the V-1 S yet. I guess my next upgrades are the rear upper rod and the front turnbuckle. I am still saving $$$. Right now I will use the V-1S for basing and racing, until I am ready go for the pro then I will get a better 1/10 touring to beat your V-1 RR
Heres what I reckon.........keep the v-one-s for pullstart class and buy an RR for open class, remember you need a pit crew so what you do is alternate between the two and Nut can do the same!
I do this depending on how many of us turn up at whatever track, that way everyone gets a run. And if you reckon the traitor call was harsh............Its summary execution and banishment from any Kyosho thread if you buy one

gt