R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - trinity DPD digital pro discharger!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 11:15 AM
BSchorr
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
I just opened another unit since I plan to have 2 in my pits I will get you some info soon also. I use this devise just like the MM unit I have . Tray cells Linear 5amps at 0.70 cutoff before charging batteries (6 cells). After running I tray them pules 30amps with 0.90 cutoff. I have seen good results with my MM doing those steps and if I plan on not racing for more than a week I will add 500 sec of charge in pack.
John, What i wanna know is what is the difference in 30 pulsing the packs after you run them for the day and just doing them the day before you race/day you race? Wouldnt it just be easier to 30 pulse them and then 5 amp then to .7 before your 1st race, therefore leaving what ever capacity you had left in the pack from last week, Therfore getting rid of that extra step you do buy adding 500mah if you dont race for a week? See what i mean?

Originally Posted by ghuber
No its not different. It gives the actual internal resistance for the entire pack (Like 11.8), as well as the AIR for each individual cell (Like 1.8) at the end of the discharge cycle...
Gotcha! What IR numbers are people getting on IB3800's?