R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 04:10 AM
SCUBA STEVE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)

Car breaker, Beleive it or not the receiver is already in there!... it is on the left side of the throttle servo...all I have to do is put my servo horn on and It is ready to go. Here is a closer pic the rec. is behind the orion rds sticker enclosed in a protective plastic casing.

Zoom, The reason I did this is because I really do not like the g4 spaceship like tank.... pit stops are difficult do to the ribs in the tank when the lid is opened then if it gets over flowed all the fuel is run down hill all over the electronics....this way it will run right down to the chassis and to the ground....and there are no ribs in the lid of this tank plus with this one you can see when its full....with the g4 tank there is no warning your almost full until the fuel reaches that upper deck by then it's shoot'n back out the top.
Another reason is, when the g4 has more or less fuel it reaLly affects the handling!....so by putting in a tank that keeps the fuel on an equal plain through out the entire run should help that and having the stand up servo on one side and the rec. pack directly across from that should really balance it out and again make it handle the same through out the entire tank of fuel and placing everything closer to the center should make the car a little more planted.....Well anyways I'll try it this weekend! Thanks for the compliment!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	g4 protocls 001.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	160914   Click image for larger version

Name:	g4 protocls 002.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	160915   Click image for larger version

Name:	g4 proto 004.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	23.4 KB