R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 Challenge Cup - Off Road
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 02:24 AM
lineburner
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sorry I must be missin something here? I thought the whole idea of this thread was to make the series BETTER.

Two choices.

1. Keep it a one day event just like it is. (Only clubs need to be prepared so there's no power problems etc) so B/C finalists like myself don't have to hang around till late to prove I'm bloody hopeless

2. Make it 2 days. Screw practice just run more quailifiers. As many as possible, lets say 8 heats . I would preferr a heap of 5 min runs over 1 30 min run as my gay motors & batteries hate being run for 30mins straight Plus I'd have more time between rounds to change my set-up (I need all the help I can get ).

& in referrance to the amount of entries has anyone thought that maybe just maybe we may get more entries because people would have more time to run 2 classes over 2 days

Now I don't want to here anymore regarding the limiting of entries please as we are discussing

HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER

not

NO I'm sorry little boy you can't race today

& on a side note (this is a pet hate of mine as I heard it earlier in the year) We are Remote Control Car Clubs Not bloody fast food outlets Who cares if there's no food on Saturday I want to drive my little toy cars