R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DC Motor Sports Discussion Thread:
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 09:58 AM
steve eaves
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
I too would like to thank you Curtis- even though I didn't have time to get my car dialed in and make a decent run, it was wicked fast!!! I have no idea what the wind is on that motor, but if you didn't notice, nobody, I mean NOBODY could motor me on the back straight, not even Toastie!!! Heck I had to tighten up the belts to keep them from slipping so bad, and we run 19t ever week....lol.

Awesome job on your 19t win- you da man. I had no idea you could wheel like that!!!

Jason

btw- great job Steve- they've been telling me you are fast for years, but I never saw much proof until this past weekend! lmao. And tell Mrs. Eaves the reason I didn't call you laptimes in that one heat was just so I could watch her fussing about it!! lol Just kiddin!!! We were super glad to have you guys. Thanks for coming. Oh, could you leave Cracked Chassis McCraken at home next time?? I gotta replace so many parts on my mini now that I may as well buy a new kit and put my used tires on it!!!!

You guys rock!!
Thanks Jason you guys put on a great event i will be back next year,dont get Mrs. eaves going i walk away slowly.