R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Diggity
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
I e-mailed you twice and never got a reply. I ended up giving it to a kid at the track. The carbon fiber work didn't look anywhere near the quality of a BMI kit. I'm not trying to bash you just giving my opinion of your products and service from my own experience.

Even had I not had a bad experience with your products I would still think this conversion looks useless, particularly the aluminum arms.

I find that hard to believe...in an impact something has to give. Aluminum arms will bend, cf will de-laminate, bulkheads will bend. You can tell me till you're blue in the face that it won't but it won't help.

You aint got to lie to kick it bro , we answer all of our emails and we never got a reply email from you complaining about your top plate?, which email address would the email have been from? we also never delete our emails so if you did I can pull it back up?, seems to me that you would have posted that in your last post when you said we sold you a top plate that the holes were drilled off? Knock us if you want, we have tons of satisfied customers and we always make things good!! You really must have had a bad time with that top plate?

As far as the XLR8, testing is what its all about and we tested different arm materials and pin block materials for 2 years. The arms are from 7075 aluminum and they are way too hard to bend, you will FO sho blow an upright off before anything else happens.! You must be talking about driving your car straight into a wall or something, are you gonna be racing or bashing with your ride?? Holy crap dog bending bulkheads?? come on now

Let me know that email address and I look it up???

thanks, Damon