R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mexican National Championship 3rd Stage (Pato Concha's experience)
Old 08-03-2006, 07:20 AM
Tabushi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jfc_tech
yes need to retune when changing new plug of other brand, definitely. but i noticed u said on the third time, your pitman just hold your buggy to let u rev then its ok for the 6 1/2minutes run aftward. thats normal. we need to rev to clear the fuel that was in the engine after refueling, if not it will bog down..like what happen to u. its becoz already rich when goin out.

mine happen like that with my sts. need to retune again. that leaning it a bit. i don understand at first but thats also happen to mine. i perhaps wrongly said, "typical of sts engine"... but maybe i jump to conclusion early as our engine made same.

Ohhh ok ok, i was misunderstanding ... yes, well my usual pitman knows my engine so after refueling he hold my car for about 2-3 seconds to clear it up but i forgot to say that to Bob who pit me ... anyway im happy with the engine, very very happy, and i was runing a STS pipe but tried the Thunder Tiger EFRA 2039 3 chamber one and WOOOOOOOOWWW great combination for the engine ... i think i will keep racing STS for a long time ...

cya,