R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 5.......
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 10:15 AM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yea, I did everything you posted in your email. I guess I will probably reduce myself and go with some AE diffs. In my TC3, this same set-up held up with no problems. But, because I am condensing my cache and going strictly HPI, the TC3 is now a roller. The Pro 4 while similar, is a better car (IMO), but I have to give the TC3 it's props (or at least, the hop up makers). I have a diff that is damn near bullet proof, with steel outdrives and heavy duty parts all the way around. It actually fits in the Pro 4, but the bearings that go over the drives have a gnats hair of space. I am going to shim and pray for the best. The number of teeth are the same, so we'll see what happens.

Turn signal...you say Li-Po doesnt have as much punch? Would that be initial or throughout a run? I havent seen anyone run Li-Po other than minis, so I dont dare comment on it. but, noting the run times and what I have read, I understood them to punch harder. Well, we will see. 90 bucks? Anyone going to jump out the window and test the 3200 Li-Po?