R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FS: Ofna Hyper 7 kit NIP, Hyper 7 truggy converted, Hyper Starter Box
Old 07-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Scoobs
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Scoobs
My younger bro and I are clearing out some more stuff.

I have a

- NIP Ofna Hyper 7 Kit...still has the factory plastic seal on the box (needs to be built). Make Offers.
- 7 pairs of assorted 1/8th scale racing tires, such as Hung Nor racing, Ofna racing brand tires (all of them are NIP). $12/pair
- 4 sets of 1/8th scale rims (NIP). $12/pair
- Hyper Series 1/8th scale starter box...this is a real 1/8th scale box (NIP). $65
- 2 Ofna True start starter boxes. (NIP) $50/each
- 1 Gel Cel Batter (NIP) $12

- 1 used Hyper 7 Pro PCR Edition with Hyper L extended chassis and every upgrade possible. Comes with NIP spare parts, spare center spider diff (used but good to go), Novarossi SPEED version .28 3 port Pull Start Engine (rear Exhaust)...the engine has been broken in and run 2 times since then...practically new. The truggy conversion was done with Pro Line Wheel Hub adapters...they work awsome and gave me no problems. This buggy friggen rips. It will stand on back 2 like nothing half way through the power band. Also, this buggy/truggy comes with brand new Pro Line Rims and Ho Bao Racing Tires (for Truggy) that are almost new. Almost forgot...has a venom temp guage and fail safe as well. Asking price for everything s $560 (no electronics)

Also, There are an assortment of Novarossi Glow plugs there as well. I dont have use for them, so if anyone here does I will sell them for $5 bucks each.

Cheers,
Edit/Delete Message

Bump.

$545 for the Truggy and more.