R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Guy Engine Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 09:03 PM
olffee027
Tech Rookie

would i be able to keep my same clutch set up with the Ninja mr21. which clutch set up would be best for my situation if i had to go with a new one.. I know sure of the name of the type that i have.. on the engine is 4 shoes that sit in between the pins and then a plate goes on top and a spring compresses down on it. the drive gears is a expanding clutch that has the little internal springs on screws and nuts. 2 piece.. I know its kinda tuff to imagine..

I really dont race anymore its just for putzing around the house and down the streets(country area long dead streets) i do want a kick butt motor though.. im willing to spend the money for any engine if i know that i will be a good quality piece. if its 200 more then a regular engine or even 3 over the price of a regular engine ehh its alot but its worth it to me...

I fear i will spend 400 on a motor to find out a week later that if i would have spent 550 i would have had the best quality motor that would make me most important for damn thats sick.. or people go now thats a fine piece of quality

thanks.,..

ryan