R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 4
Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 09:19 AM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mangoman
Heya bxpitbull, in my opinion there are plenty of hop ups for the Pro4 if you want them, but the car is getting on in age now and as any manufacturer which brings out a new item they will go all out to promote their new product which they have just spent money developing.

I have a pro4 v1.1 and a second for spares and in my opinion as it is the 1.1 has enuff hop ups on it that you need in anycase, and most of the other upgrades (such as what comes with the hara edition) are *!*!*!*!*!BLING!*!*!*!*!*

Not that this a bad thing

With regards to your query these are the CVDs you want. I'm trying to save up enuff cash and justify getting them as people in this thread have previously stated they have torn off the fronts of their cars including arms, and these things are still straight.

http://www.precisionrc.com/nv/car/pr...roduct_id=3977
That is exactly what I was looking for. As far as steel ball diffs, I notice that there is an all steel ball diff for the TC3. Is there a company doing the same for the Pro4? Forgive me, this car was a gift to myself, for I have been a HPI Savage Junkie the last year and some change.