R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - which truck should i get
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 02:00 PM
dracy69
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

^not to diss the Revo owners or anything but whats so great about the revo? is it its $20 electronics or its impossible to tune engine made out of crappy materials that cant run at consistant IF they make it through break-in or is it the plastic, oversize axels/driveshafts, is it their thin, long suspension arms or its plastic body shocks, or its overely complicated design? it could also be its heavy, starting system that has trouble lighting glowplugs.......

plastic bodied shocks are NO different in performance in comparison to aluminum. and if there is it istn worth paying 4x the price to get them.

the Savage 21 is the only truck with a 'weak' engine, in comparison to its competitors. the S-25, F4.1, and K4.6 are all very powerful engine's and much easier to break-in and tune then a TRX could ever dream of.

wanna drop a big block into a revo or a maxx and see what happens to its drivetrain???

the Savage Chassis design allows it to run fullspeed into a tree and not blow to peices. ive done it several times before, also street signs....dogs.....decks......4x4 fence posts......a t-maxx. never broke my Savage 25 (in 4 years) and cracked a suspension arm on my X. wanna try this with.....any other truck on the market? didnt think so...

pullstarters that barely ever work? maybe you should do some work so you could pull it a little better.

the radio and electronics outclass the revo's. no questions asked. the LST obviously has the best radio.