R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TITIWANGSA RC TRACK
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 05:42 AM
MTX3-B
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

chill out brother suparman....you related to superman? sorry, just kidding...

...let me reiterate, i am never against GP boys nor EP guys...i have friends from both sides of the class....i was simply annoyed the way i was treated by the guy...even if he is an ep driver, i would have felt the same...

lets keep our heads clear on this....no animosity whatsoever....s i have mentioned earlier, both GP n EP boys are really nice bunch of people....they too want to have fun playing RC.

s i understand it from my experience and from stories, there are bound to be some little misunderstanding when both 1/8 GP and EP guys are together on the track...for the most part, newbies like me would wait until the GP boys are done then only we turun padang....as a show of respect to the mighty 1/8 GP boys....their menacing machine n stuffs....who would want to have his car wrecked being hit by that awesome beast rite?

cuma once in a while i notice GP boys just couldn't wait since some of their GP colleagues are already on the track minutes earlier....and the EP boys on the other hand thought that the GP session was over and they happily cruised their smoothling cars on the track not knowing there are more GP boys coming....the same argument goes for the EP boys...bottom line is; both sides are pretty excited to turun....hence, no one is superior or inferior....irrespective of the class....

morale of the story is; we ought to have some little understanding, the unspoken implicit respect for the others....then only everyone could see the rainbows at the end of day....went home with a happy smile on the face, reminiscing the acute maneuvers on the track and all other delightful stories of their cars on that beautiful day......that impression/image is what we must have at the end of our session......

myself was partly to be blamed for my outburst in this thread....my sincere apologies....it was never my intention to solicit a heated argument from both sides....

take good care everyone...enjoy the hobby while you can....

regards,