R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TITIWANGSA RC TRACK
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 08:19 AM
MTX3-B
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by suparman
regular tt drivers know each other... most of them never had frequency clash problem. so where the problem coming from?

if you buy a new kit or RTR, there is a manual inside the box that tells the safety measure when playing rc. Though, most of them is written in Jap, i think standard 6 student can also elaborate the message. so, who's got to be blame?

finally, if you tink u can't mix with regular tt driver... don't bother to play at tt... just say hi to each other la... then ask wat frequency... the next time you come, sure u'll remember wat frequncy they used... if still can't remember, take a cup of nitro fuel and drink... sure can remember mahhh...
IMO, one need not have to remember others' frequencies...the crux of the matter is really simple; initiate and ask around what frequency they are using; not like dumb ass dicky harry sit on the table, switch on his radio and walllaaa...you get my point...

it is a common problem for both GP and EP drivers....probably we got really excited coming to TT and forgot what we are supposed to do....for our own benefit and for the benefit of mankind so to speak....

treat others with respect as much as we would like people to respect us...doesnt matter whether you are pro or newbie...some way or another, we are bound to make mistakes....

i was fortunate enough that day that one GP guy offered me his extra crystal! such a friendly chap! coincidentally, he too encountered the same problem of frequency clash..

unlike the 1/8th GP guy who gave me that son of a bitch annoying look when i approached him to ask about the frequency....i was really insulted when he stressed in a high pitch word "FM"... as if i was a junkie who does not know the difference between AM n FM...what a jerk!

put aside our ego, status etc...and enjoy the moment we have whenever we can at TT....and the return for such positive attitude is priceless! help each other, treat others with some respect....is that too much to ask for??

regards,
*views expressly reserved*