R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TITIWANGSA RC TRACK
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 05:50 AM
MTX3-B
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by devious17
no freq board in TT, you need to go around asking everyone their freq and not all are on DSM.......... in fact not many are on DSM.
but being malaysian, some of us really ignored the rule...lack of courtesy so to speak....kiasu to the max...

despite me being the earliest on the track, heck, the late comers (some of them) couldnt be bothered to walk and ask around....that's pretty much sums up our attitude..to the extent we would start staring at other drivers furiously when there is a bad incident due to frequency clash!

being human, some drivers got irritated when we voluntarily asked them their frequency....that irritates me the most...to the max that you could hear me swearing....

despite the bad experience, an isolated one of course, TTwangsa by far is the best track! overall, rc drivers are courteous drivers...and a bunch of nice people....at the end of the day, it is just a hobby for everyone to enjoy

to that particular GP driver on that bad day who was very rude to me, i say, i don't give a fuck who you are man...!
life goes on....and i have nice rc friends around me....thats what matters the most....

regards,