R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ACADEMY STR4 PRO2
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Team Academy
Tech Apprentice

Hey Pinkie, YEAP! just like the PerformanceRC said, They will fit, If you ever look at the older tamiya cars? look at whos elses name is on them,,,, MRC / Tamiya. Interesting huh???

I just finished a TRF for a very good friend. He has alot of driving potential but need to slow down and get into some good habits. I think this TRF I built up for him will do just that. I also got every upgrade you could think of even belts. I did look at the shocks and they will fit. I will say if I had my choice to grab a TRF or the STR 4 PRO II??? I still would not let my sponsorship infuence me in anyway and I would be still drivng the STR over the TRF. Easier and by far faster in and out of corners I feal if setup right!

As for the wheels coming off PerformanceRC???
I have what they call a alloy star washer or lock behind my purple washers. This will 100% stop your problem your having!!! I also use them on the motor even though it might leave a small scratch on the purple motor mount, but hey!! I am here to race........

OH! Yeah I alos figured the squares would be that way you raced on PerformanceRC. Like I said, I was very well known in small scale and we used rcp matting squares at large events. We modified guys could never get our car 100% hooked up due to the bounce when we ran 11.1 volts and brushless. I could only imagine a touring car bouncing or not being stable down a straight. I would however and I will shall I say, come over soon to race there. I have already spoke to my friends there in Queensland to make sure they can get me around to the tracks. I may even bring home a Kangaroo!!!!! Ah,,,,, so soft and snuggly....

Team Academy / MRC / Team1rc.com
B"

HEY PINKIE?? where ya from?? and love the pic of your sister you use!! for your av