R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEN .16 rotary carb
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 10:08 AM
Nakamura
Tech Initiate

WoW... it sonds like someone was fired from the job for stupidity like his posts and getting mad .. funny. And dont tell me you quit because of this and that and everyone else quit with you when you did. Thats why everyone says but never true, stupid. What make you think they will listen to a customer service instead of a national champ? You are luck you get 50% discount. TT and lots of others make you pay full price. LOL....ask me how i know. You was a lot more furtune than mosts including me.

Note, i said testing job which means it does not require to sit in the office and answer phone. Just solely testing all day only So of course you wasnt paid, because you wasnt one. They probabelly just want to know how the stupid full of themselves local racers will react since they already have a national champ testing it.

Uh... you know, there a lot of national champ other than the famous ones running right now, and i did not say he is popular but he did won before. My buddy is a national champ 5 years ago using AE car. And no, he is not running in races anymore. Why? Age and you wasnt paid unless you win the title. And he has a family to feed now.

I know because I asked him to hook me up with a product testing job ( not office job) since he is making over 45G which is a lot more than me and he reject me w/o even mentions to the owner (whoever he is) because they only take national champ.

The bob, gas tank can be found in any decent lhs. Just get one that will go in directly w/o modification. And ya, better listen to boomer because he is better than national champ. LOL

Last edited by Nakamura; 01-13-2003 at 11:19 AM.