R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Electric 2wd 1/10 Touring Car
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 06:58 PM
UFShadow
Tech Apprentice

Hi guy,
I just tried my 2WD Xrayl this week end. This is the best so far after using new rear tire (Ellegi 35 shore 30mm). When I push the car to the limit, all my friend having trouble to follow me at my tail even to close the gap. Having more speed compare to them. 2 lap behind me.

The tire give me alot of rear traction. No spin out. I can pull the throttle earlier than before.

The best part of the night is to over take nitro car at any part of the tract with my buddies doing the same. Normally, we are racing together. During starting of the fun race, the fastest at the back and the slowest car at the front. The leader try to keep his racing line and the faster car always try to over take others car. Sometime just get tired coz to much due to parkingson sympton when the leader try keep his racing line

During, the fun race all my friend at the pit keep looking our car to over taking nitro car. I think 4 laps behind. All the EP guy that night.

My buddies using T1R (xray) 4WD (U-Force75 with GM 5T sensoless motor) and Trinity 1/10th pro ten pancar (Brushed system 13T motor).

GM 5T brushless very responsive by using U-Force75 controller with no thermal problem. With battery GP 4300 (no match), he can get 7 to 8 minit tract time. I think his 5T GM faster than 4.5R Novak.

At the end the car work very well for me, I prefer this car (TI Evo2 2WD) for night fun race compare to my 4WD Xray FK05. Simple, low maintenance, faster easy to set-up.