R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - nwcorey deadbeat seller BAD!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 06:00 AM
Nitro21
Tech Addict

good LORD mail fraude is opening someone elses mail like ive said you all that bought from me have paed threw paypal take it there or call me 509-570-8163 email me dont let one(5 guys)guy influeance you because he gets one(almost empty with just a few things that didnt even go to the buggy he sold him ) of two boxs and dont know what to do but complain Marcus or Corey or whatever you say your name is today You might need to take your time and read this word for word there are some things Im sure you dont comprehend but someone is going to be helping you shortly the technical definition of Mail Fraud is n : use of the mails to defraud someone : fraud committed by use of the postal service esp. as described in title 18 section 1341 of the U.S. Code And the techincal definition of Fraud is 1 a : any act, expression, omission, or concealment calculated to deceive another to his or her disadvantage; specifically : a misrepresentation or concealment with reference to some fact material to a transaction that is made with knowledge of its falsity or in reckless disregard of its truth or falsity and with the intent to deceive another and that is reasonably relied on by the other who is injured thereby b : the affirmative defense of having acted in response to a fraudGet used to hearing these...

Last edited by Nitro21; 07-16-2006 at 08:15 AM.