R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - IFMAR AGM in Collegno - Future of ISTC
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 03:09 AM
cyrrus
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

WOW.

Lost of info, with lots of idea's. One thing people have to reallise is that the battery manu. will not slow down on there technology R/D. As most of these guy's don't just make cell for us. There main customers are the "power tools" market. All contrator want a cordless drill or what not. to last longer on a single charge.

The cell reduction is an intreging idea, I'm actully going to try, running a 5 cell this weekend at our throphy race. I don't race mod. So I will try it in 19turn(Chris is you read this. Shhh ). in one of my qualifiers. If I get disqualified do to under wait for the one heat. Who, cares I'm curious and willing to try it out. I'm actully going to try it with 3300's too. my new 4200 haven't arrived. I will let you guy's know what happened.

I know so far this year I've seen 6 stock and about 10 19turn go up in smoke. (one guy did 3 in one day, to agressive profile on his esc.) I mean guys a willing to risk going over board on the gearing it to the roof and they know the consaqueces(okay can't spell right now 3 am)