R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ACADEMY STR4 PRO2
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 01:52 PM
heavy
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Academy
Hey Heavy, sorry about not dropping you those setup sheets, I have been really trying to get in contact with everyone to find out whats up with approval and the new resource / data site for Str-4-Pro II and SV academy rides in Au. I am breaking donw today and making a call. I just dont want to be the guy whos a pest to them ya know?? I am normally up on my game as for helping others in many situations and helping a team member or one who has the car is and will remain a high priority.

I'll drop you a couple and pretty much will be my final on setups for the car. its for carpet however....via email if you like?

Team Academy / MRC / Team1rc.com / Tekin
B'
No worries. I actually got one from permormancerc as well now via email so I'm cool for the moment. We don't have a carpet in Brisbane so I race on tarmac sometimes (outdoor tarmac and indoor tarmac both on rubbers) and also outdoor concrete on rubbers, so those are the surfaces I'll be setting up for. At the moment I am racing stock which is the largest and most competitive class around Brisbane.

Also going to be running indoor astroturf offroad soon.

emails are always welcome with any info or details. heavy

Got to get around to writing a new page on my website for Academy as well