R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Touring Car
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 04:53 AM
slewis
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by J.Yves
Hi guys,

Very good input from everyone, but i want to let you know that Cyrul's Kyosho prototype is made for him and might suit his drive. When it comes to design a car and then sale it, we have to consider 3 things.
1- The car has to suit most of the drivers out there
2- The car has to be trabe all over the world
3- The car must and should handle in any hands, newbies as expert...

For the fact there is a very little chance to see one day Kyosho produces Cyrul's car.

By the way, Car 1 on the picture is the final TF5 Stallion. Mark Pavidis ran an out of box kit.

The TF5 Stallion sku-30022 and pre-order will be available in the next couple of day at the very good shops..

Thank you and see ya.....

If you listened to the interview with Mark Pavidis on the Orion website during the worlds, Mark said that there was alot of Cyrul's design in the Stallion. He thought that Cyrul had some "pretty ingenious" engineering in his design. No he hadn't driven it because only one exists. Why? Cyrul has the only car because the politics of the design process has not allowed anyone else to have one. Too many hands in the pie. Other than Pavidis who is a very talented driver (did not run an out of box kit, btw) - Cyrul was the next highest Kyosho finish. I think the car has proved itself on both inside on carpet and outside (Stallion has not). Too bad if Kyosho lets this slip through their fingers. I agree with Roly - hopefully Cyrul can make a conversion kit.