R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 IIC - Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Big Daddy Boomer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Yeti35
The first day in LV was the only eventful day I had while down there. It was the bartenders fault at Margaritaville that I ended up in the valet garage. He clouded my judgement with too damn much tequilla!!!

I only have one complaint about the South Coast, the rooms are too comfy and I may not want to leave them while down there!! Shower head heights for normal size people is a big plus. The phone right by the throne is really good too if you run out of TP and maybe need some dry towels!!

Hats off to Scotty and Boomer for finding a new home for the IIC!!
How was the movie theater? We have not had a chance to check it out yet.

****************Reminder****************

If you have not made your reservation please do so ASAP.
Reservations can be made though IIC Website Make sure to check your dates to coincide with your arrival and departure.
If you are rooming with someone, please send me a PM (if you have not done so already) to let me know who you are with.
Remember you have to be staying at the South coast in order to be able to participate in the 2006 IIC.

I went through the list from the hotel this past weekend and we have accounted for about 75% of the racers.
The South coast Hotel does the similar thing to what the Stardust did last year. They have a guard at the elevators checking for room key cards 24/7.

We will be out there this weekend. Stay tuned for an announcment within the next 48 hours.

As always if you have any questions please let me know
Thanks
Boomer