R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WANTED - High-end 1/8 buggy
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 09:03 PM
ALJR
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default WANTED - High-end 1/8 buggy

My buddy is in need of a high-end 1/8 race buggy. He is looking for SP2, ProSpec Hyper 8, Jammin pro or the like. All offers should be either new or in like-new condition as his MGT is 100%!

The MGT has quite a few FT option parts on it, including that nice Associated blue chassis. I belive he will sell it RTR if the trade warrents (ie; your trade is a NIB Hyper 8). I know the engine is a picco .26 w/ VERY little time on it! I will get a list from him tomorrow of exactly what is on it. I will also do my best to get some pics up ASAP!

I am helping out my buddy because he is not comperter literate I would not offer this trade for my friend unless "I" knew for sure that his truck was/is 100%! I grew up with this kid and race w/ him every sunday.. We are both adults and would prefer you to be as well..

Please let me know if there is any interest in this trade so I am not wasting my time..

Thanks,
-AL-

BTW, his truck is 100%, Your used buggy should be as well.. Traders should have a verified Paypal account. Payment of X-amount will be transfer to you, then back to me for addrerss verifacation purposes..