R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada
Old 06-26-2006, 09:09 AM
LEE UK
Tech Adept

Hi all,

May i just say that Trent has produced some stunning motors for the UK market, I am the UK distributor for the T-Bang range of motors and from the first batch of motors i received i just picked 3 out and two of my Team drivers and myself put the motors in the Schumacher British Touring Car Championship A final. What was more amazing i was only able to give the guys their motors on the morning of the race so we had Virtually no testing time!!!

It was a super hot day too for the UK well into the 30`s degC and these motors performed faultlessly.

They will only get stronger too as i do more playing to suit the UK tracks.

I dont know what you guys over there have found but i find gearing the C2 motors low and let them rev with the Timed brush and the power on the infield makes up more than enough from what you may lose at the end of the straight.

I am goimg to try them this weekend on a very short technical track for the scottish national series. I will do my best to get them their first uk national Win!!

I am very confident with the product!!

Keep it up T