R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Micro RS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 05:07 AM
thachowman
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Xtant3150c
thachowman this is in response to your post in the other thread. thought it would be better served here.

you may want to get a little stronger servo?

maybe look into a better chassis? Like a Penguin R/C P3500 series.
or if you have a stock chassis you can use it and cut about a 5-7mm slot on either side of the chassis where the rear pod meets the main chassis area.

what wheelbase are you running? the shorter 140mm wb usually offers better steering response. and have not heard of to many guys that like the GPM X-shocks if that's what your running? most seem to like the stock suspension set up better.

good luck with your racing! give em hell!
I find the HS55 not bad at all it was in my MIni T but as I am upgrading that I threw it in the RS4, and I wouldn't mind the penguin chassis but $$$ at the moment, the chassis on it now is not stock but I am unsure of what type it is as I bought it secondhand, I think that it is a GPM chassis .

I am running a 150mm wheel base atm, but I will try a 140mm when I get a belt and body, and yes it is the GPM X-shocks as far as I know.

But I think I may have just found a way to beat them ..

I have just bought an Xray M18 as well.. Hay if you cant beat em join em hey. I am still gonna work on the RS4 , but the M18 will be the main car now, I just am awaiting delivery so I'll keep you all posted on it's progress.