R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *SOCAL raceway* offroad thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Chris Jarosz
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Johnny_S.
Jimmy yelled at my brother for hitting another guy for a pass, and then my brother gets hacked flat out (by the guy that took me and snowflake out). All I can say is next year I'l do something else besides stock truck. Both the fact that pretty much everyone else has some type of sponsorship except me, and that most of the tracks are for the faster trucks and buggies (pretty much anything but stock truck). Hopefully my Banzai motor can help me beat up on Andy Cowan this Friday .
First off I've been racing the series, and at Hot Rod, for a long time and have never seen or heard Jimmy yell at someone. Second I have no idea what was wrong with the guy that hacked flake and your brother but a lot of people were having glitching problems all day long even on 40 band, now I'm not saying he was glitching as I was pitting right next to flake all day (we pit next to each other and every race and are good friends) and was in the race and saw the hack. I have no idea why Jimmy didn't say anything, I even talked to him about it last night. Third alot of the people in the sportsman class should be running expert. And last Andy is a sandbagger, and he doesn't listen to people when they tell him to move up.