R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2006 1/10 Fuel On Road Nationals. Info.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 04:16 PM
nck_nitro
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by mxwrench
I would like to comment on ROAR's excellent job of organizing and hosting this event. They did a great job making sure that everything went smoothly, thanks for that!

However, I would also like to comment on the lack of rule enforcement done by ROAR's officials this past weekend. There were many occasions where drivers got away scott free with infractions of all kinds. From rough driving, to fighting in the pits, to riders meeting attendance etc. It seemed like the referees were so busy making sure no one pitted on the hot side of the pit wall that they never saw what was going on on the track, or in the pits for that matter.

Rules are in place for a reason but they are meaningless if they aren't enforced to the fullest extent. Otherwise it is all idle threats and we are heading into R/C anarchy.

Rules are rules, if you break them you should be prepared to pay the price, no exceptions.

BK
i agree. also about restart or good start, the official should do some body signal like waving flags. put 4 referees for each corner if restart ever happens (or some other incidents), they wave, e.g. yellow flag. just anounce on the speaker alone..sometimes driver can't hear.....