R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BEWARE Ken Meyers still around
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Carbonfi_dragon
Tech Initiate

Hi guys,

I am a noob to this forum but I have read the entire Ken Myers thing and I must say I am amazed at this guy.

Firstly, his stupidity amazes me. After has has scammed the money, why does he a) stick around and take more and more stick from everyone b) keep the lame excuses coming...But most amazing is that despite scamming so many people, in the end he nearly always ends up refunding the money...And yet he still comes back for more, and more...again and again. I cannot understand his psychology whatsoever. One may say that it is an interest-free loan, but he also spends a lot of time on the forums, and as many members discussed is also using his own address and personal ID to do so, thereby still committing fraud and endangering himself just by scamming a few hundred bucks and still having to pay most of it back...

He surely is the lowest IQ scammer/con-artist I have ever heard of...Maybe he is just bored or enjoys taking stick/pissing people off?

Big thumbs up to all of you guys for keeping people like this as far away from our hobby as possible...(!!)