R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Need some suggestions and pointers
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 02:35 AM
ProudSavageOwnr
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mr-e-maxx
You know you need to pull your head out of your------ hole. I own a Savage and quite a few other trucks and yes the Savage is about the toughest truck out their, but like I said " it is almost " as tough. ProudSavageOwnr all you do is talk crap about anything that is not a Savage and quite frankly I am sick of it and also there are alot of other people that I have heard complain about you in other post. The guys on the TNX forum gave you a ear full, so what did you come over here to see if you could do the same thing here? Growup every one is intitle to their own opinion whether it is right or wrong. I've been in this hobby for a long time 20+ years and I can take just about any truck out there and bash it with the best of them, all boils down to whether you can drive or not. You see I do bash with my Savage and also with my TNX and I dont break anything more on my TNX than I do on my Savage the reason why is called the ability the drive or bash without breaking. One last note there is a truck that runs right up there with the Savage in the toughness department it is called the Terra Crusher I have broke less things on it than on my Savage or TNX put together. Also the Maxx trucks take to much money to make them bashable.
who r u to tell me wat to do? u aint my parents ... so y dont u stick it