R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Full Travel Stock Racers??
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 02:20 AM
Ron Jeremy
Tech Rookie

Imprsme.. Very well said. You win a national in stock then step it up and run mod. Look at the reedy race for example,You win 19Turn the next year you have to run mod, or you win Open Mod then the next year you have to run Invitational. Thats exactly how it should be with every race. These "factory"stock racers that dont sign themselfs up for these races shouldnt be running stock in the first place because they are factory enough to have there chassis sponsers pay for there races and travel. And if your company doesnt think your good enough to race Mod then they shouldnt be paying for all of your travel,i can garuntee that these Factory stock guys that win everyrace wouldnt stand a chance of even making a Modified "B"main at a national,thats why they stick with stock cause they cant win with anything else.

Evicerator.. Very interseting how you think i am someone that could heads up race with almost anyone and beat them. Maybe i could hang with any average stock guy,being a non factory stock racer.