R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 07:01 PM
PaintingRoly
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gijoe64
Dude Your a tool! This is the most refreshing car to hit the market and he is up against some heavy competition, give him a break.

I'm might be a "TOOL" but you have no clue what you are talking about. You called this car "Refreshing" in what way? WOW multipul battery positions Look up XRAY EVO 2 about 4 years ago. The guy is modifing a OVA car and you guys act like he's reinventing the wheel. When I first saw this thread I was impressed and pleased with what Marty was doing but the more I read and the way that he changed his mind about the design every 5 minutes has really disapointed. If you want to build a better car that's great I wish you nothing but the best, but do some research and testing. Marty seems like a smart guy (probably smarter than me) but he showed us a prototype that had it ever been tried would have run backward.

I would love to see a small guy like Marty build something that would stick it to the big guys. If you remember 5 years ago Hudy made Tools (like me ) now he's one of (if not) "The Big guys". My advise is build something and test it learn what works and what doesn't.

Roly