R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB Evolution V
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 09:15 AM
hierog
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cuttingedge
Right i am tempted to get an Evo V But do i need one or do i just like the look of it here are the Facts

I run an MS Upgraded to the MSX at Club Level and i am usauly sitting around 6 to 8 th in the A Fianal in 27 and 19 Turn classes.......

I moved to the 415 family of cars after driving an AEast Yokomo and have got on much better with the Tamiya than i did with the YOKO , Do you think the Evo will handle much the same as my MSX ? i have driven an Evo 4 recently at my local club and could feel very little difference!!!!!!!!!!

Should i have felt a difference or are Tamiya Shaft drives that much better than Yokomo cars

Please Help i can't decide and i need to order one this weekend to get it built and up and running for a championship round at Barham next weekend
don't know if i'll be much help to you, but i moved to the MSX from the Evo IV and the MSX is much smoother in acceleration and for me, much easier to drive.

i still haven't had a chance to run them side by side on the same day, so i don't know if i'm "faster" with one or the other.

I'll still buy the EVO V though - just love Tamiya!!