R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ok have some quentions
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 10:44 PM
gatermaxx
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

six of one half dozen of the other. I have a tmaxx and enjoy it, you do have to let it cool down and check the temps often, as much as electrics anyways, you can run all day one on charge on a monster truck. Why not look into the XXXnt or the GT if you are leaning nitro, you get the size and similar handling of the electrics, with the maintanance and punch of nitro. Either way it willbe fun, but as you can see, I have 3 electric and 2 nitro, and I run them about evenly. Maybe get a used electric, and a used revo, or whatever. It all takes teh same time, nitro might even be more, scrubbing all the oiley dirt off the arms, doing after run maintanance, electric, blow it off, and charge the stuff, and you can charge repeak a pack in about 2 packs time, and if you have 2 chargers you can run non stop all day. Nitro, it just costs upwards of $35 a gallon, that is a battery pack, so you will be 650 into a revo, with all the crap on top of the truck ( battery, extra plugs, fuel, fuel bottle etc) and for that much you can get an electric, with about 5 batteries and a charger, and extra rear wheels and tirescause you are going to want them, for about any of teh vehicles that you listed.
Rod