R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Can somebody please explain this to me?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 07:09 AM
mopar70
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

God is real just as Heaven is real and just as Hell is real

What do I need to do to go to Hell?
Nothing
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

We are all sinners by nature. We are not sinners because we sin, we sind because we are sinners.
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Theirs a price to pay for that sin and thats a death in Hell
Romans 6:23a For the wages of sin is death;
This death is a death in Hell
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If it all ended their we would have no hope but praise the Lod in didn't
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You've hear all your life that Christ died for you. When Christ went to the cross he died for all our sins. Thats everyone in the world.
Does that mean that every one in the world is going to heaven then?
No it's what you do with Christ
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

We must beleive in Christ. Not with are mind but with are hearts.
Ask him to forgive us of our sins and trust in him alone the best we know how.

I work for the Lord not to go to heaven, but because I'm going to heaven.
If we could work our way to Heaven, then it would not be a gift of God. If you put anything with a gift, then its no longer a gift.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
With that said I beleive if you have trusted Jesus as your personal Saviour, then you are going to heaven. Your life should reflect you salvation and you should live it for Christ.
The only people that know for sure if I have done business with Christ is Christ and myself.
Now I give testimony to you all that I have done this.

For you that have not done this, Now is the time to trust Christ and be Saved!
We can sit an argue about God and evelution. In the end It comes down to faith. Either you beleive what the Bible says or you don't. I choose to Beleive the word of God. People have tried to disprove the Bible for a very long time with no secess. Everytime they try they only prove it to be true.
So my friend Heaven or Hell is up to you.