R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Funkymojo
Super Moderator

Location: Singapore ̡͌ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡V
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marty Peterson
We are making a 4X4 Dirt buggy one in shaft and one in belt and the one that works out the best will go into production or maybe both but I have been working on a touring car for a year and No I feel it is the best time to come out with a New touring car! the best of what is out there today Well we have never seen before so many top of the line cars. If our car can win over the cars out today then we are telling to world Hey Look at us.!!!!

See they will not come to my back yard to play (F1) so we will go to theres(touring car)!
As for companies making more and more cars yes I think it is crazy to have a New car every year. But it is all about the bottom line to most of them.

See we buy it because of the name or because It won the worlds!!! H#@$l you could come out with a trash can on wheels if it wins and you have the NAME behind it people will run out and buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will make F1 Cars Touring Cars Dirt 4X4 Buggies and maybe more. I am the only one here doing it all so bottom line will not mean much to me and as for the cars we make well I have raced for over 20 years and I put all of that into making cars one at a time. Kinda like Ferrari hand made (cnc Machining) LOL one car at a time!!!!! not some plastic production run.
Plus have you ever got a car that was missing something or damaged good luck with the big boy's out there here we deal with you one on one like you were my only customer. that is what we offer. we are out to sell racing cars!!

It is my name running around on that track as well as your pride!

Well said Marty...it all boils down to having a good design...a good designed car will surely be able to perform..there is no doubt the big boys have got good designed cars...and they keep winning races cos they can afford to get the best drivers in the world to pilot their cars...a good car in the right hands is capable of winning races..JConcepts, XFactory..they are small companies with good designed cars..they got some great guys to race their cars and look at the results...as long as you have good designed cars and good customer support...you'll have my support!!